What's new in version 2.0 for Nold Cloud
- A brand new design. Everything is more streamlined and follows our new design language (sneak peak: you can expect the same for our mobile apps soon).
- Now you can edit the guests' permissions without deleting and inviting them again.
- Keyboard shortcuts: press ? on any screen to see the available keyboard shortcuts for the current page.
- You can now import guests from an Excel file too. Order of the columns doesn't matter, juts make sure it has an email and a name column - you can pair these fields after uploading the file
- Fully compatible with touchscreen devices. This is great for tablets - simply pin the site to your homescreen for quick access.
- Improvements for activity feeds: you can filter the feed based on specific devices and guests. You can also export the feed based on the selected time frame as a CSV file, which you can read later via Excel for example.
- The subscription process is improved a lot, now its easier to subscribe to our Premium plan, even on mobile.
- Multilingual compatibility: just like our mobile apps, the Cloud now works in multiple languages. For starters: English, Hungarian and Romanian.
- You can now search your devices in "Your devices" menu.
- Custom emails: you can setup your own invitation emails with your own branding and text for each device you have.
- Fixed: previously resetting your password had some issues. Now 60% of the time, it works every time.
- Fixed: an issue with Google Chrome, where the login form was invisible.
- Fixed: an issue with live updates - if you delete, add or modify a device with your phone, changes will be visible instantly in your browser.
- Fixed: you can now change the name of a device on the Cloud website too.
Nold Open 1.2.1 for iOS
- You can now toggle the sound feedback and vibration (when you use a key) in the app settings menu.
- Fixed: previously the app asked for your password even though you were not registered.
- Fixed: improved firmware update process - now you can receive a phone call or close the app in the middle of an update, without causing an issue.
Nold Open 1.1.2 for Android
- Fixed: with the previous update devices with an increased impulse length did not worked with Android. Now it works again.